Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shari's Cleaning Tip #162

How to clean fingerprint powder off of your belongings:

1. Use a dry paper towel to remove as much excess as possible.

2. Use a solution of dish soap and water to remove any more loose powder. This will not, however, remove all of the powder.

3. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - I swear these things are really magic! It took all of the remaining residue off.


WARNING: This powder gets on EVERYTHING! Beware of your clothing while trying to clean it off.

Why is this relevant, you ask? See Justin's Blog for the explanation!

4 comments:

Kara said...

oh my goodness! Good tip I am glad everyone was ok!

Karin said...

So I heard about this yesterday, mom told me. Can I ask how is it possible that you two attract so many criminals? Seriously, once even twice could happen, but there seems to be a pattern developing here. I am glad to hear that this time they atleast failed in getting your things:)

Shari said...

Karin, I know it! I think we have targets on us, and all of our stuff has labels that say, "This belongs to Justin and Shari T. Please feel free to take it!" So far, I haven't been able to find said labels, but I'm still looking as I'm sure they're there!

Our little corner said...

oh my goodness! that is horrible! Glad everyone is safe! Hope better luck comes your way soon!!