Sunday, June 8, 2008

Disney Cruise

I know, I've been MIA again. Life got a little bit interesting for a while, but I think that things are settling down now. We just got back this afternoon from a Disney Cruise with my family. We had TONS of fun! Following are LOTS of pictures of our trip. Good luck getting through them, and congratulations if you do! I started out with about 50 photos I wanted to post, and narrowed it down to these!


Anne didn't like her life vest very much. We had to get all dressed in them for a safety drill before we could set sail.
Goodbye LA!
Having a party! Starting off with a BANG!
Welcome to Cabo San Lucas.
We took a cruise to Lands End, and then went to a restaurant with a great view!
Welcome to Mazatlan! Anne stayed on the ship in the nursery and with Grandma while Justin and I went on a fun tour. After we saw how they make adobe bricks, this cute little boy was asking everyone for money :)
We visited several little towns outside of Mazatlan. They had very old houses, some of them hundreds of years old. They were very interesting old towns!
We also visited a family furniture shop. This man is weaving baskets. He is 75 years old, and has been weaving since he was 15 years old!
Welcome to Porto Vallarta and Las Calitas.
On our way to Las Calitas, a couple of Grandma's babies!
Twinner girlies!
Fun in the water with Daddy!
Here I am with Allison, my niece, ready to go out kayaking.
The beach was so much fun!
Anne had tons of fun on the ship. She loved climbing on the chairs!
Two pretty girls looking out to sea.
New friends, Anne and Max, peering into the "Adults Only" restaurant.
A pretty view at sea.
Family photo. (no, it wasn't windy)

We has so much fun, and it was great to see family. We miss everyone already. The food was awesome, and I think we all gained a bit of weight. Anne was so spoiled, so that is one habit we're going to have to beak soon!
Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, she is getting SO big! I can't get over it! Are you guys coming up at all this summer? Bill is changing jobs, that's what all the hype is around our house, because it means some changes. I have been curious what's going on over at your end? How are you adjusting to the heat, is everyone well, and how is Justin's school? That cruise looks like a lot of fun! except that picture of the girls looking over the railing, it scares me, like they could fall over, unless there is plexi-glass or something that I can't see, but they can see through? I think I would be worried my kids would fall out into the water, especially with the way Eddie tries to climb through everything. :) Glad you see you back in the blogging world! Give a quick update from April when you can! You look fabulous by the way!

Our little corner said...

Wow! How fun!!! I love cruises! We went on a cruise down there a few years ago and loved it! Annie is getting so big! What is funny... all weekend I have been thinking it's been so long since we have talked and this morning I sat down to write you! You beat me to it. Yes we need to get together soon! What days are good for you? Maybe we can go swimming over at Holly's apt. some time with them! I've been working a ton lately.... I'm ready for a break!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos and fun times with us Shari (yes it has been a while!) I esp. love the picture of Annie and the other little girl looking out to sea...it's just so beautiful and sweet. Anyway,it sounds like you all had a great time and new adventures everyday!