Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Learning a new skill...

Last weekend Justin and I went to Front Sight for a birthday party for Dave, Justin's dad. We took a defensive handgun course. It was a lot of fun, but also very educational. I would recommend it to anyone who plans on having a gun in the house. The below picture was on the last day, just before we left. Justin had already taken his gun off and put it away, so that is why I look so much cooler than he does with a gun on my hip!


Annie got to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. She was thoroughly spoiled, and had a great time with them! Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You definitely look very cool with you gun on the hip! Sounds like a good idea---I know I need to do something like that so I'm not so afraid of Justin's guns.

jill said...

yes, you do look cool. I saw your mom on wednesday when I went to pick up lia from preschool! Wish I could have gone to the course.

Tara said...

What a HOT looking couple! Smokin' honestly! Yeah, Justin doesn't look NEARLY as cool as you do. :)