Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Bad Food"

Yesterday was not a good day for Annie. She was very cranky, and everything that happened sent her into a fit of tears. Needless to say, by the end of the day, I was exhausted. On top of that, I hadn't made it to the grocery store like I needed to. So, we decided to get take-out for dinner instead. As we were leaving, we asked Annie, "Should we go get some bad food, or good food?" She answered back, "Bad food." Then when we pulled up to the restaurant, she again said, "bad food!" Here is a picture of Annie in all her ornery glory yesterday.

3 comments:

Jill said...

It's funny how when you are in these moments, it is so frustrating, but looking back you can laugh. I can also laugh because she's not my child. She looks very cute in all her onery glory. Sorry I didn't get to see you much this visit. I was thinking we should do chocolates again this year when you come out in December! What do ya think?

Karin said...

Um, lets just say that I have many days like this thank you very much...the next time my kids ask what's for dinner tonight I'm saying "bad food!"

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel Annie! I get ornery when I'm hungry too...but after a couple of bites of food I can start to be nice again :) I just wish I could look that cute when I was ornery!